Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Little Spork is a Readers Favorite!


What Readers Have to Say:
I love this book…

When I was a kid I had this book called “The Biggest House in the World” about some snails that lived on a cabbage, it was my favorite book and this book makes me feel the same way that book did.

I was so sad when they broke Little Spork’s bowl, but happy to see what happened next. The illustrations are great and the whole idea is so original and cool.

On a personal level it appealed to my affinity for all things culinary, my occasionally frequent difficulty fitting into various environments and an innate familiarity with a number of Spork-enabled establishments.

I ordered this copy for my little nephew; though I’m gonna have a hard time giving it up. Repeat business is inevitable. Thanks for making a search for the word “Spork” so rewarding.


Buy the Book on Blurb.

No comments:

Post a Comment